Hey guys, let’s give a big “HELLO” and “WELCOME” to the very fabulous Farfetch as they share their favorite fall accessories with us for this fall/winter season!
Anyone who understands or appreciates fashion, anyone who spends more than ten minutes deciding what to wear in the morning, will understand that getting dressed isn’t as simple as choosing a top and a pair of trousers to go with it.
That’s because an outfit isn’t complete without the right amount of well-chosen and thoughtfully put together accessories. If, like us, you’re exceptionally interested in shoes, bags and everything else that comes under the umbrella of ‘accessories’, then I’m sure you’re as excited as we are about the colder months.
To make sure that you get the most out of shopping for accessories this season, we’ve put together a little list of some of our top ten fall/winter items that we’ve been lusting over for a while now:
- Poste Mistress Natalie Toe Cap Boot – Office – Each time September rolls around it seems that there is some sort of spell that falls over young women, one that compels them to spend their money on boots. Winter is the perfect time to invest in gorgeous new footwear and there are tonnes to choose from this season. Our favourite pair that we’ve come across is Poste Mistress’ amazing patent croc print boots. Brilliantly sophisticated but with an added dash of cool, they’re the perfect winter boot!
- Brixton ‘Messer’ Fedora – Nordstrom – Hats are always worn more frequently in the winter months and we have a feeling that the wide brimmed fedora is going to be huge this season.
- Leopard Wallet – Whistles – We believe that a girl’s wallet says a lot about her, if yours is looking a little battered and unloved at the moment then why not invest in a new one? Animal print, yet again, is really big this season and a printed wallet is a really easy way to incorporate the trend into your everyday repertoire.
- Prague Shine Loafers – Topshop – Winter boots have a run for their money for most coveted footwear this season, thanks to the likes of it-girl Alexa Chung the flat shoe has become a must have item. Whether you pair yours with a pair of masculine tailored trousers or with a feminine dress, you really can’t go wrong with these amazing pointed loafers from Topshop.
- Checked Soft Scarf – Zara – We’ve fallen head over heels for checks this season, plaid is definitely up there among our favourite trends right now. Introduce some tartan into your accessories collection with this amazing checked scarf from Zara.
- Large Selma Saffiano Tote – Michael Kors – Add a little colour into your outfits with this brilliant royal blue tote from Michael Kors, it’s the perfect size for all of your everyday essentials and has a handy strap so you can hold it in the crook of your arm or sling it over your shoulder!
- Imogen Large Floral Statement Necklace – Boohoo – A statement necklace is a super easy way to take an outfit from the office to a night out. It’s a great way to add an extra touch of luxe to your favourite knitted jumper!
- Pastel Jewel Drop Earrings – ASOS – Vogue has decreed that pink is the new black this season. However, if you’re not inclined to wear Barbie inspired hues everyday, then a more subtle approach is a pair of dusty rose coloured earrings such as this pair from ASOS.
- Le Vernis Nail Colour 559 Frenzy – Chanel – Chanel has released their new season colours and we’re absolutely in love with this amazing taupe colour, why not jazz your nails with some embellishment or gold leaf for the season?
- Dash Rucksack in Black – Kurt Geiger – Rucksacks are now one of the must have new season accessories, and you can see why with beautiful offerings such as this stunning croc print from Kurt Geiger.
Which new season accessories are you looking forward to investing in this season?
Guest post written by Farfetch